Projects completed by the promoters -1983 to 2010.
Wind & Solar Power
1. 450 nos of 12 PU 500 Model Water pumping Wind Mills set up with the Murugappa Group in various districts of Tamil Nadu state, India, for the Dept. of Agricultural Engineering , Govt of Tamil Nadu– Under scheme sponsored by the Department of Non Conventional Energy Sources ( DNES), Govt of India -March 1983 to Feb 1985.
2. 320 nos of Solar Water Heaters and Solar Community Cookers manufactured with the Murugappa Group and supplied to several villages in rural Southern Tamil Nadu for rural community development - March 1983 to Feb 1985.
3. 230 nos of Solar Photovoltaic water pumps manufactured & installed with Joint venture between Kirloskar Group and Central Electronics Ltd ( CEL) under the Prime Minister’s Water Pumping Programme –April 1993 to July 1995. Pumps supplied to State Renewable Energy nodal agencies –TEDA, REDA, PEDA & APEDA of the various state governments in India.
4. Successfully coordinated coal supply contracts for thermal contracts for Neyvelli Lignite Corporation , a Public Sector Undertaking of the Govt of India from Aug 1995 to Sept 2007.
5. Successfully set up Wind Power Projects ,comprising wind turbines of capacities from 50 KW to 2.50 MW ,of Wind Energy Group, Micon, Vestas, Lagerwey,Enercon, NEG –MICON , Suzlon & Kenersys makes, for several corporate clients ,totaling about 960 MW feeding power to the State grids of Tamil Nadu , Karnataka, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh & Maharashtra - Aug 1995 to Sept 2009.
6. Successfully executed Mini Hydel power projects totaling about 47.50 MW at various sites in Southern Tamil Nadu for the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)-June 1997 to March 2005.
7. Successfully set up Solar Photovoltaic ( SPV) Power projects totaling 4.60 MW , comprising SPV Modules of SunPower, Canadian Solar, First Solar & Mitsubishi Electric makes for a few corporates seeking entry into the SPV power generation market in India- March 1998 to Feb 2010.
Major Current Projects of the Neptune Synergy Group
1. A 2 x 200 MW Wind Power project in the Gothane & Koyna Village regions of Maharashtra state in India for investor groups from USA & Europe.
2. A 150 MW Wind Power project in the Nargund region of Karnataka state for private investors .
3. A 150 MW Wind Power project for the Govt of Kenya in the Marsabit province , currently in proposal development stage for supply of power to KenGen.
4. A 120 MW Wind Power project in the state of Lower Austria in preliminary land acquisition and wind assessment stage.
5. A combined Wind , Solar and Hydro power project , of 1100 MW capacity being planned for the Govt. of Nepal with negotiations in progress, for funding of the project, with international investors.
6. Plans being formulated for about 1200 MW capacity Wind & Concentrator Solar Photovoltaic (CPV) Power plants to be set up in Qatar , UAE for local promoters.
The group is also evaluating several infrastructure projects –Highways, bridges, airports, internal water ways in the Middle East , Northern Africa and South Central parts of Europe for business diversification and expansion .
The group has a clearly defined road map for future business diversification and the plans include Vertical Axis Wind Turbines ( VAWT), Offshore Floating Wind Farms, Bladeless Wind Turbines, Maglev (Magnetic Levitation ) wind turbines and Energy Saving House construction, deploying Phase Change Materials ( PCMs) which are set to revolutionize power generation and building construction , the world over .